Welcome to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Physical Education!
My name is Kyle Peters. I teach boys 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Physical Education. This is my 5th year teaching at Horizon Middle School! I look forward to having everyone in class for another great year!
I went to the University of Kearney where I received my Bachelors degree in Physical Education. I also received a Masters degree from Peru State. I am married to Kayla Peters who is a dental hygienist in town and we have one kid named Will.
In Physical Education this year we will be doing a variety of units and games throughout the year to keep you active and healthy.
6th / 7th Grade Units:
- Games: Kickball, Yoshi, Kingpin, Capture
- Fitness Testing: Mile, Sit - up, Push - up, Vertical leap, Pacer, Pro Agility
- Sports: Football, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball, Badminton
8th Grade Units:
- Games: Kickball, Yoshi, Kingpin, Capture, wiffle ball
- Sports: Volleyball, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Tennis, Soccer, Spike ball, Eclipse ball, Hockey, Nitro ball, Pickle-ball, Badminton
- Fitness: Mile, Sit - up, Push - up, Vertical leap, Pacer, Pro Agility
Please see the attached syllabus for your specific course for more information. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. The best way to contact me is through email at [email protected]