Welcome to 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Physical Education!
My name is Pamela Lynn. I teach girls 6th, 7th, and 8th grade Physical Education as well as Co -Ed Adapted Physical Education. I love teaching through movement, sport, and exercise. I only began teaching at Horizon last year, but have been teaching since 1999! I look forward to having everyone in class for another great year!
I went to Hofstra University in Hempstead, NY where I received my Bachelors degree in Physical Education. I also received a Masters degree in Secondary Education from the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM. I am married to Josh Lynn who coaches football at UNK. We have three children, Bryson, Carly, and Levi. In my spare time I love to exercise, cook, bake, attend church, and go to UNK sporting events!
In Physical Education this year we will be doing a variety of units and games throughout the year to keep you active and healthy.
6th / 7th Grade Units:
- Games: Kickball, Yoshi, Kingpin, Capture
- Fitness Testing: Mile, Sit - up, Push - up, Vertical leap, Pacer, Pro Agility
- Sports: Football, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball, Badminton
8th Grade Units:
- Games: Kickball, Yoshi, Kingpin, Capture, wiffle ball
- Sports: Volleyball, Football, Ultimate Frisbee, Tennis, Soccer, Spike ball, Eclipse ball, Hockey, Nitro ball, Pickleball, Badminton
- Fitness: Mile, Sit - up, Push - up, Vertical leap, Pacer, Pro Agility
Adapted Physical Education Units:
- Games: Obstacle course, Scooters, Parachute, Outdoor games, Tag games, Kickball,
- Sports: Football, Tennis, Croquet, Bowling, Volleyball, Hockey, Basketball
- Fitness: Weight training, 40, Sit and Reach, Pacer, Flexibility, Sit - up, Push - up
- Movement: Dance, Rhythms, Balance
Please see the attached syllabus for your specific course for more information. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. The best way to contact me is through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.